I found an old college friend through facebook a few weeks ago and she has the cutest etsy shop. In her etsy shop, she has created some of her own patterns. I was a pattern tester for her newest skirt-the flip flop skirt. It is a reversible skirt with pockets. It was so much fun to make and very easy to do. Natalie loved helping pick out the fabric, and as soon as the skirt is washed, it goes right back on. You can buy the pattern here and see another cute picture of Natalie.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Flip Flop Skirt
I found an old college friend through facebook a few weeks ago and she has the cutest etsy shop. In her etsy shop, she has created some of her own patterns. I was a pattern tester for her newest skirt-the flip flop skirt. It is a reversible skirt with pockets. It was so much fun to make and very easy to do. Natalie loved helping pick out the fabric, and as soon as the skirt is washed, it goes right back on. You can buy the pattern here and see another cute picture of Natalie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw, She looks so big in this picture! She's really growing up! My brother told me today that your dad is not the Stake President!
That was supposed to read NOW the stake president. sigh. computers should just read minds.
Post a Comment