I was reading this article the other day in my Real Simple magazine about what your handwriting says about you. First write 'She sells seashells by the seashore' in cursive then see how graphologists might characterize you. I think it is interesting that handwriting can tell so much about a person's personality and how they act.My writing doesn't slant so I am logical and practical and guarded with my emotions. My letter size is average meaning I am well-adjusted and adaptable. The loops on my l's and e's are full so I am spontaneous and relaxed, find it easy to express myself, have an open mind and enjoy trying new things. My s's are round and printed so I am versatile, a people pleaser and seek compromise.
What does your handwriting say about you?
2 comments:
I did that test too, I love Real Simple!
That was really interesting...I did it and am a lot the same as you with a few minor differences. I never write in cursive so it was really weird to write that sentance.
It was nice seeing you at the family reunion. I'm glad you made it home and I hope your kids did well on the ride for you!
Post a Comment