
After seeing that Curtis' hair was starting to have the 'comb over' look, I decided it was time for a haircut. I took him to a kids cut place where power wheels are the chairs and Disney movies are always on. Curtis did a great job. Although I have to give props to the stylist who maneuvered around him driving the car and wanting to stand up all the time. He looks so handsome now in his big boy haircut.
5 comments:
The first hair cut is always hard. After I cut Zane's hair for the first time I wondered why we had waited so long. They always look so handsome and clean-cut when its done.
He looks so cute! Miss you guys!
What a good looking little boy. His haircut looks great!
He's all grown up now. What a handsome little guy.
he looks so big!
Post a Comment