Monday, August 10, 2009

Crazy Coupon Trip


The Albertson's grocery store in our area is having a fabulous sale. For every $30 in specific products you buy, you get $15 back on your next shopping trip. Who wouldn't want to take advantage of this great deal? After four transactions and using my $15 off, I spent a total of $24.02. I sure hope Natalie and Curtis like Kix, and if you're inviting us over for dessert, plan on brownies.

6 comments:

Wendell said...

That's awesome! You guys are set on pasta sauce for the next year!

Jamie

Liz said...

Atre those cans of spagetthi sauce or Salsa? hahaha Spaghetti sauce will definately be gone by next year!

Megan said...

Way to go! That looks like my kind of food storage.

Alyson said...

Nice job! We get the Sunday newspaper mainly so I can browse the coupons. We've gotten some great deals.

Chris and Kristy said...

You are my hero! I love a good bargain and it's even better sharing it with everyone.

Unknown said...

I love your bargains. I need to get more organized so I can join in. Kroger always has some great deals.