Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of School


Today was Natalie's first day of preschool. She was more than excited to go. She said her favorite part was writing on the chalkboard and eating apples. I am doing a co-op this year with three other friends. It will be a great group and hopefully a fun year.

8 comments:

Alyson said...

Such a cute picture! The co-op sounds like such a good idea. I'll have to do one when Marcus is older.

Liz said...

Oh, she is so cute! She looks alot like you with that cute little grin. ;-)

Carol T. said...

Natalie you look so cute and I can tell you are excited for school. We love you. Grandpa and Grandma

Anna said...

Oh... our little girl is growing up! SHe's in SCHOOL! Yay for Natalie! I love you!

Deb said...

Wow Natalie.....you are so big and look so cute. I know you will love school!

Goodrich's said...

That is the cutest dang picture of her. You can certainly tell she is one very happy little girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Natalie sure looks like her mom and Grandma Toone! I can't believe the resemblance.

Kathryn said...

That is so cute!! She looks so excited!