Congrats on your new baby! It's so great to see you and your cute family. Natalie is beautiful, she looks a lot like you! I just made my blog private. Email me your email address and I'll invite you. jill.everton@cox.net It would be so fun to keep in touch. I saw your families blog and Allison's! Looks like you guys are doing great. Keep in touch.
I just found your blog! Congrats on the new little addition to your family! I can't believe how big Natalie is! She is so cute! Hope you are doing well! Let us know if that Draper thing works out for you!
3 comments:
Congrats on your new baby! It's so great to see you and your cute family. Natalie is beautiful, she looks a lot like you! I just made my blog private. Email me your email address and I'll invite you. jill.everton@cox.net It would be so fun to keep in touch. I saw your families blog and Allison's! Looks like you guys are doing great. Keep in touch.
-Jill Everton (peterson)
I hope you remember us from Lawrence :) I just found your blog via Kathy's.
Congratulations on your new addition.
I just found your blog! Congrats on the new little addition to your family! I can't believe how big Natalie is! She is so cute! Hope you are doing well! Let us know if that Draper thing works out for you!
Post a Comment