Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Harvest


I found some great deals last week on summer fruit, so we spent the weekend making raspberry and peach melba jam. It was delicious! There is nothing like homemade freezer jam. On Sunday, we added some homemade bread and nearly ate an entire loaf and a small container of jam it was so good. I love summer!

4 comments:

Megan said...

That sounds sooooo tasty! I love homemade freezer jam as well...it is the perfect treat during the summer.

Michelle said...

oh, girl. i am going to have to get that recipe from you....i am never going back to store-bought jam!!!

Michelle said...

ahhhh! i just looked at your baby tracker! only 12 more days?! the time has flown!!

janel said...

That sounds so good. Way to have the energy to make homemade bread and jam, even being 9 months pregnant! And thanks for the link to makeandtakes.com. I love that website. Good luck in the next couple of weeks!