We are excited to announce our new arrival! Curtis Jon Amundson was born, today, June 26th at 7:35 a.m., weighing 8 lbs 2 oz, and stretching 20 1/4 inches long. He made his entry into this world in record time. Sarah was admitted to the hospital at 7:00 a.m. and he was in our arms by 7:35 a.m. No time for epidurals, but mom did just fine. Just for the record, Sarah emphatically stated she won't be trying the drug-free method again.

Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Hooray! It is our twins 2nd birthday today too!
I am glad to know about your blog!
hugs to all
Heather (and Kevin) Carter
Yea, yea, yea!!
way to bring him in with a bang, sarah! congrats, you guys! he's precious!
Curtis sure is cute! What does his big sister think of him? I'm glad things went well...sorry you didn't get the epidural!
Congratulations! I'm glad the he arrived healthy and happy. I love his little chubby face, he's very handsome! Well done!
Congrats! He looks great! We're excited to have him in the family.
Congratulations! He is a cutie! I'm impressed you delivered a baby without any pain meds...can't wait to hear the details!
Congratulations!!! He is so sweet looking. congrats on the speedy delivery too!
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to take a peek at him in real life, what a cutie!
I am so excited for you guys. Little Natalie will love having a baby brother. I love his name. In fact it is Ryan's middle name so if we have a boy I wanted to name him Curtis Ryan Wood.I am glad the delivery went well even with the pain. Way to go mom, you are tough!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys, he is sure a cutie, and you're my new hero for going natural!
Congrats congrats! I can't believe how beautiful you look after just giving birth! I'm with you on the epidural love though! Whew.
Congratulations! I can't believe you had to go without any drugs! You're a trooper! Can't wait to meet him in person!
Post a Comment