Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Waiting...

Today is supposed to be the big day, but I am still at home waiting. I am ready for this baby to be born. The house is clean, laundry done and my bags are packed, so where is the baby? Tomorrow I have another doctor's appointment and I intentionally set it after I was due in hopes I wouldn't have to go, but I have waited for 40 weeks, so I guess a few days more won't hurt. We'll keep you updated and let everyone know when the baby comes.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I hope things go well for you guys. Good luck playing the waiting game!

Michelle said...

hang in there, friend! can't wait to hear the news when it happens!

Miranda said...

I have been checking your blog everyday just waiting to hear about the baby! Hopefully you have him soon!

Anonymous said...

You're waiting, and so are we. I pray for you every night that you'll have the baby. He'll be cute, though. Just like Natalie. I love you.

Winders said...

I'm surprised your doc hasn't induced you already! Around here they won't let you go past 40 weeks if you've had a baby before! Good luck, hopefully he comes soon!