Thursday, July 24, 2008

All Smiles


It's hard to believe Curtis will be one month tomorrow. The time has gone so fast. Curtis is such a great baby and Natalie is a good big sister. He is definitely gaining weight and is getting close to sleeping through the night. He has started smiling more often when we talk to him and will follow our faces when we move. I am so excited to go to Utah next week for my sister-in-law's wedding and for Curtis' blessing. I will post more pictures when we get back.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Deb said...

Love the picture, and we can't wait for you to come either -especially to see and hold that sweet new baby boy and precious Natalie!!

Julia said...

Happy one month! Can't wait to see him in another week for the blessing. He is growing up!

Rainie said...

What a fast month, it really seems like yesterday I got the e-mail announcing his birth. We hope all of you are doing well.

Brittany H said...

Had to stop and say "hi", (I saw your link on Trent Devey's blog). Congratulations on your beautiful new addition! It's great to get a glimpse after all these years! (from your bus buddy).

janel said...

Congrats on a[nother] cute baby! Is it Jon's sister that's getting married? Did you say Utah???

Everton Family said...

I just love it when they start smiling. What a cute little guy he is!