Saturday, June 10, 2006

Trips to the Library

Natalie has really taken a love to reading. We read 2-3 books with her every night and she sits quietly and listens. Her favorites are "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle and Sandra Boynton books. Now that Jon and I are bored with her books, we are making trips to the library to check out several other board books to keep mom and dad entertained. I really enjoy reading to Natalie and sharing a favorite hobby of mine with my daughter.

4 comments:

Camie said...

Way to get her started young! She'll probably be a reading fanatic like her mommy! I know Clayton loves reading too--he kicks and grabs at the book. He always reads with Lydia and I.

Camie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendell said...

Drew still loves to read Sandra Boynton books. Snoozers and (something?) Dinos are both good books. They each have 7 really short stories. Drew loved them when he was little because he could "pick" which story to read next.

Jamie and I still have Pajama Time memorized...every night for months we'd read that one. Keep it up and let us know if you find any books Natalie or you guys really like. We're always looking for something new.

Anonymous said...

One that Drew's grandma has that even Chris and I thought was funny is "Click Clack Moo". Very cute although it may be a little old for Natalie, it will make you guys laugh. :)