
Okay, so it's not a bona fide pet. This bat appeared on the wall outside our apartment door on Saturday. I called animal control to come remove it, but because there is stairs under where it is, they can't remove it. The lady at animal control said to leave the bat alone and it will probably leave. We have yet to see it go. We are the only ones who use this set of stairs, so I guess it's okay for the bat to stay. The bat is also high enough on the wall that you would need a stick to bother it. It just makes me a little nervous to walk past every day. I think it will fall on me or decide to fly away just at the moment I am under it. I hope it finds a new home very soon.
2 comments:
EEEK!
I lived with bats in Suriname. They are harmless and scared creatures, nothing like the movies.
Post a Comment