Monday, June 19, 2006

My Weekend Projects


Here are pictures of the projects I completed over the weekend while Jon was out of town. On Thursday, I made some pajama pants for Natalie. They are a little big, but really cute. The rest of the weekend was spent making the top of a KU quilt for Jon. When Jon graduated, I bought some Jayhawk material, but never used it. I used the quilting pattern 'Turning Twenty'. It was really quick and easy. All I have left is to have it quilted and sew on the binding. I 've forgotten how much I enjoy sewing and am ready to try something else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed with both your projects. I am shocked at how big Natalie is!

Michelle said...

Sarah the quilt is beautiful - and what is this? Natalie can already stand on her own??

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I'm glad to see another quilter in the family. It's my favorite current hobby. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Grandma By