Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Natalie Update
Today we went to the doctor. I love taking Natalie to the doctor because I am anxious to see how much she weighs and how much she has grown. On the other hand, I don't like to go because it means we have to get shots and it makes for an unpleasant evening for all of us. Natalie now weighs 13.4 lbs and is 24 3/4 inches long. When she was born, she weighed 7lbs, 8oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. It's amazing how big she is getting. My baby is growing up too fast. My doctor also recommended I start Natalie on cereal. Any suggestions on how to do this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I always like to add mashed bananas, when I know my baby does well with the cereal. Bananas are a baby food staple.
BTW, I made Rachel Ray's fish tacos for Father's Day, and they were a hit! Thanks for the recipe.
Hey, I wonder why my comment doesn't show up?
Now it does. Sorry for the comment confusion. . .
I am almost at the point of having to remember how that goes...all I remember is going through A LOT of bibs! Good luck!
Post a Comment