Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Summer Vacation


This past weekend I went to my parent's house to visit. This was my first trip alone with Natalie. It was also her first airplane ride. She did great! Natalie slept most of the ride, so there were no problems. My brother and sisters were excited to see Natalie and all fought over who got to hold her. It was a nice break for me. We did all kinds of things when we were there-ball games, swimming, out to eat and shopping. While I was there my mom had a grandma's brag party/summer party for all the women in the ward. It was fun to see people from the ward and visit with them. Here is a picture of Natalie and I at the swimming pool. She was not as excited about the pool as I thought she would be. She probably thinks it’s a giant cold tub. I had a great time and look forward to our next vacation in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

oh my gosh, is that the cutest baby or WHAT?? i can't get over it! Glad you had so much fun, Sarah...where are you off to next?

Camie said...

She looks like she LOVES the pool to me!! What a great picture!

My Many Coloured Days said...

Sarah - I've been snooping and found your site through someone in Lawrence! I can't believe your little girl - she is WAY too cute! Enjoy the summer with a little one!
Renee