Friday, August 20, 2010

Ryan- 2 months


This has been a busy month for Ryan. He had lots of visitors come to meet him, more moving and unpacking, and lots of growing. He also just started smiling. It takes a little work, but is such a cute smile when it happens. He wakes up once or twice during the night and the biggest challenge is managing is eczema and acid reflux. We hope those go away soon. We love our little guy and love watching him grow.

2 comments:

haley said...

Hey, I recognize that shirt...I think. Mitch had such bad eczema for the first 9 months. Thankfully it has cleared up in the past few. Oh, and the best stuff I found was "Baby Eczema Care" by Gentle Naturals. It has a picture of Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore or something on the front. It really really really helps. It's a little expensive, but one bottle lasted for months and months. We found the first bottle at Walgreens, but you can find it at WalMart too.

Carol T. said...

He is such a cute boy. I love his smiles. He looks happy.