Weight: 26 lbs
Favorite food: meatballs, pb & j sandwiches, treats of any kind, cold cereal
Favorite color: blue
Favorite toys: trucks, dinosaurs, books, blocks
Favorite Books: How Does a Dinosaur Say Goodnight and How Does a Dinosaur Eat his Food
Favorite things to do: help Dad mow the lawn, go for rides in Dad's truck, play outside, give lots of hugs, help mom mop the floor, play with mom's pans and kitchen utensils
Curtis has the funniest personality. He is a teaser and says the funniest things. He is always smiling and loves to give hugs and lots of 'love' to his little brother Ryan. He loves his big sister and wants to do and be wherever she is. He is finally starting to say more words and put sentences together. Some of our favorites are:
mm-mm Dada- Dad's truck
nilk- milk
hun nu nu nu- lawn mower (like the sound of a lawn mower starting)
4 comments:
Cute Curtis, love that boy! Jentrie used to say nilk for milk!
He is so cute. I can't wait to see you all again! I can't believe he weighs 26 lbs. Mitch weighs 24 lbs! Do you think he'll only gain two pounds in the next year?
We love Curtis. I wish I could read him a bedtime story.
Curtis is such a fun boy. I enjoyed seeing him and Marcus 'interact' with each other.
Post a Comment