Saturday, August 07, 2010

Ryan-1 Month

Ryan is such a joy to have in our family. He is a great little baby. The kids especially love to hold him and talk to him.
This is Ryan's one week birthday. He was asleep for most of the party, but the cupcakes were sure great.

We didn't have a washer a dryer after we moved, so I spent days a few days a week going back and forth to get laundry done. I put Ryan in the laundry basket so I could finish up and he promptly fell asleep. Doesn't he look cute?

Hooray he takes a bottle! After struggling with Curtis for so long to take a bottle, I wanted to teach Ryan to take a bottle right a way. He was a pro right from the start. I don't feed him a bottle very often, but when I do, Natalie loves to be my special helper.

Ryan also learn to smile this month. It takes a little work, but he has the cutest little toothless grin. we love our little buddy!

4 comments:

Deb said...

So cute! Love that smile! Miss all those kiddos.

Kenna said...

He is super cute! YAY that he's taking a bottle!

Mary said...

He is darling. I love that precious newborn stage.

Carol T. said...

He's growing up so fast and such a cute boy.