Saturday, August 07, 2010

A New House

We finally became home owners! We closed on our house May 13th. We started moving in right away. We love the smell of the new house and cant' wait to make it our home. When we have a few more decorations up, we'll post some pictures. Our walls are still pretty bare because we are trying to finish going through boxes.

Our kitchen-this is my favorite room in the house since I know I will be spending a lot of time in here.


The upstairs toy room and family room-I love all the extra space for the kids to keep their toys and play.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Your house is beautiful, and so fun! You will have lots of fun decorating and filling those walls. So happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats! It is a beautiful house. We miss having you guys in Texas.