I was out of town last week visiting family and when I got home, Jon had this great surprise for us-a new picnic table. I mentioned that I wanted one in the spring because a friend had one, but thought nothing else of it. I am so excited for the kids to have a fun place to sit when we eat outside. Jon did such an incredible job and it will last us for many years to come.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Summer Surprise
I was out of town last week visiting family and when I got home, Jon had this great surprise for us-a new picnic table. I mentioned that I wanted one in the spring because a friend had one, but thought nothing else of it. I am so excited for the kids to have a fun place to sit when we eat outside. Jon did such an incredible job and it will last us for many years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did Jon make that?!? AMAZING! Even if he didn't make it, how thoughtful of him to remember something you mentioned in passing months ago. What a romantic! :)
Jamie
Way to go Jon!! Looks super fun!
So cute! I'm sure Natalie and Curtis will love it.
Post a Comment