On June 26th, Curtis turned one. It's hard to believe one year has passed since he joined our family. It has been so much fun having a boy and seeing the differences and similarities between him and Natalie. Even though his birthday was on Friday, we waited until Sunday when my family came to visit for the real celebration.
Height: 30 inches
Weight: 20 lbs, 12 oz
Words: 10 (mama, dada, nana, hi, bye, whoa, roar, no, ball, car noises)
Favorite toy: balls, cars and anything Natalie is playing with
Pet Peeves: taking a toy away from him and telling him no
Favorite food: spaghetti, jam sandwiches, and ice cream
Nicknames: brother, bud, little buddy
4 comments:
Happy belated birthday Curtis! That cake you made was amazing!!! Looks like he got lots of fun stuff.
He is such a sweet boy. So glad we could be there to celebrate. I just wish he knew us better; he loves his mommy so much.
I can't believe he is one! What a darling cake! He is a cutie!
I so meant to call on his birthday, but forgot! Then I would remember at random times, and then forget, and now it's been way too long. So...Happy Birthday Curtis! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment