This is it! Today the movers are here and if I don't step away from the computer soon, they just might pack me too. Tomorrow is Jon's last day at the City of Allen and Monday we start the long drive to Richland, Washington. We are taking a break half way there by stopping at Jon's parents for the Thanksgiving holiday. We will definitely miss Texas and all the wonderful friends we have made here, but look forward to the adventures that await us in Washington. Stay tuned for pictures of our new place and say a little prayer that everything arrives in one piece.Thursday, November 20, 2008
Richland or Bust!
This is it! Today the movers are here and if I don't step away from the computer soon, they just might pack me too. Tomorrow is Jon's last day at the City of Allen and Monday we start the long drive to Richland, Washington. We are taking a break half way there by stopping at Jon's parents for the Thanksgiving holiday. We will definitely miss Texas and all the wonderful friends we have made here, but look forward to the adventures that await us in Washington. Stay tuned for pictures of our new place and say a little prayer that everything arrives in one piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
aahhhhhhhh!!! we can't wait!
love the picture, by the way ;)
I'm sad you guys are leaving. We'll miss you!!
That was Jamie, not Chris, but I'm sure he will miss you guys too, he just wouldn't be as sappy about it as me.
Good luck with the move and enjoy your little Thanksgiving break in utah.
We hope to see you in Utah next week! Good luck with moving and I sure hope that's not your stuff on that truck. . . .
How........"Grapes of Wrath"-ish
I am glad that is not how your belongings are really going to Washington!
We csn't wait till you get here.
Love ya
Congratulations on the big move, we wish you the very best!
ps
check us out at
holmesbound.blogspot.com
so we can keep in touch
yours - Mike and Cort
We are excited for you! Sorry we missed seeing your family at Clark's homecoming, we were sad to miss it! Hope you enjoy your new home!
Kevin and Stacy
feel free to follow the link to our blog!
Ok. for a second I thought you were really driving behind that truck. I was seriously scared for your stuff since it was raining before Thanksgiving in AZ and I was sure you had to drive somewhere in AZ. yeah. Then I realized that that would never happen. HA! Hope all went well, you should have a link to my blog now!
It was so good to hear from you! I didn't realize you had a blog it's such a great way to keep in touch! I can't wait to see more of what your family is up to these days.
I finally saw the picture. fantastic.
How's Richalnd. I would love to get your new address so that I can update my Christmas Card list. Email me, chrisandrainie@yahoo.com
We hope life is good and that you're happy. Can't wait for more posts.
Post a Comment