The temperature today is 52 degrees. So it's definitely not Texas.
There are four seasons. It's not Arizona either.
It will be about a 9 hour drive from Jon's parent's home.
If you know this family (mom is taking the picture), we will be living very close.
Yes, we are moving to Richland, Washington. We are very excited about having old friends so close, making new friends, and having new experiences. So now I am off to find a place to live, and figure out how to get us there.
11 comments:
hooray for us! and congrats to you! we are so lucky to get you guys right by us! we're still not over the shock!
Congrats you guys! That is so exciting! Washington will be great! Let us know if you need any help at all... we're really not too far away! Good luck!
Wow! I'm so happy for you and selfishly sad for us :(
We wish u all the best!!!
Much Love,
Shaneen
We will miss you guys a ton! We will check your blog weekly so we can see you cute kiddos faces! We are excited for the both of you!
Congratulations! That's awesome. We will miss you guys!!
WHAT??!! I'm so jealous! Now I definitely need to plan a trip to visit you all! It will be so fun living by Michelle and Peter again--constant party time! Good luck with the move details and congrats on a new job!!
So exciting! We can't wait to see you on your way through!
Congratulations and good luck with the move. I hope you find the perfect place for your cute little family to live!
Congratulations, Sarah! We'll have to come visit when you've settled in. Good luck with moving. I definitely know how stressful it can be.
Congratulations! I'm excited for you!
How exciting! You have wonderful new adventures awaiting your family. I'd say I'm sad to see you go, but we left first! I'll definitely keep up on your blog to see all the fun unfold! Congrats on the new job John.
Post a Comment