This month has been a busy one with moving, unpacking, Thanksgiving and adjusting to our new place in Washington. The start of the changes came with the packers and movers. I loved it! I hope it happens again next time we move. I watched all the work around me and I took care of the kids. Thanks to our friends who let Natalie come over during all of this. Curtis and I stayed bundled up when the movers came because they kept the door open when it was 40 degrees outside.

Then it was off to Utah for Thanksgiving with Jon's family. We were loaded up on treats, movies and activities to keep us busy during the long two day drive. We made a few stops along the way to get out and take a break from the monotony. We were lucky there were no major problems, but were happy when we got to Utah for a much needed break.

Thanksgiving with Jon's family was great. We got to meet our new cousin Whitney and spend time with Clark, who recently returned from his mission.The food was wonderful and we feasted for days. Natalie loved being with her cousins and having parties almost every night.

We made it to Washington on Tuesday, December 2nd. Our moving truck came the 3rd and we spent the next few days unpacking, organizing and catching up with our friends, the Stewarts. We love being here in Washington, despite the huge weather adjustment from Texas (we have snow already). We look forward to new opportunities, new friends and new adventures.
4 comments:
I love that picture of Curtis all bundled up! I'm glad the move went well and I look forward to seeing more pictures!
Congrats on the new adventures! I'm sure everyone will love you guys!
Good luck with the decorating and organizing!
Good luck!
I'm so glad you are happy and settled!
I loved having movers until it came time to unpack. They broke a bunch of stuff and I didn't know where anything was. And having every.single.spice. individually wrapped just killed me. As much a pain as it is to do the packing myself, I actually much prefer it that way.
Post a Comment