Moments from the lives of Jon, Sarah, Natalie, Curtis, and Ryan
She took matters into her own hands! What a cute (final) haircut!
That is too cute!
She looks so cute! Funny girl!
Oh, Sarah! This happened to me once. Good thing it was fixable, but I guess hair always is...eventually. Natalie is a doll and the new cut looks really cute on her. 'Hope all is well with you and yours! --Trish (Hammond) Fine
5 minutes of silence can be very, very dangerous! It sure turned out well, though!
At least her hair was long to begin with! The new cut is very cute!
I just recently experienced the same thing. Except it was her bangs. Oooh! Tough one to hide. Hope you are well.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She took matters into her own hands! What a cute (final) haircut!
That is too cute!
She looks so cute! Funny girl!
Oh, Sarah! This happened to me once. Good thing it was fixable, but I guess hair always is...eventually. Natalie is a doll and the new cut looks really cute on her. 'Hope all is well with you and yours! --Trish (Hammond) Fine
5 minutes of silence can be very, very dangerous! It sure turned out well, though!
At least her hair was long to begin with! The new cut is very cute!
I just recently experienced the same thing. Except it was her bangs. Oooh! Tough one to hide. Hope you are well.
Post a Comment