
We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was Natalie's first Christmas, so that added a new element of fun for Jon and I. We all receieved some great gifts. One of Natalie's favorite was a picture book I made of different family members. When she saw the tree, that was the first thing she picked up, even bypassing the toys left by Santa.
We spent Christmas morning as a family, then headed off to Costa Rica for a week with my family. It will take a few days, but I will blog some of the highlights of our trip. It was incredible! We had a wonderful time doing a lot of different activities and spending time together. Natalie was such a trooper being taken everywhere and trying lots of new things. I really can't say what was my favorite because everything was great-including all 12 of us in a 12 passenger van loaded with luggage.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting the picture. I'm glad your trip was a success. We're sorry we missed you except at church, the message you left about breakfast was on our old cell phone. We didn't get the message until we were back home. I'll email you our current phone number. I'd love to see some pics from the rich coast.
Post a Comment