Today I was released as the Primary chorister. It is a little bittersweet for me. I served in the calling for two years and loved it. I am sad to be released, but was ready for a change. I am now the Sunbeam teacher and love the kids already. They are so funny and always eager to share. It is going to be a great year.

Back to Costa Rica...
We arrived Monday night and were up early the next morning to go white water rafting on the Pacuare River. It is one of the top rafting rivers in the world. Jon was the only one who had been rafting before, so we were all in for an adventure. My dad was originally supposed to come with us, but because of some flight problems, my dad took care of Natalie for the day. My mom and Karen were coming that night (they were supposed to watch Natalie). The rafting trip was unforgettable. We had between class 1 and class 4 rapids. We were able to go swimming in the river a few times and the rafting company fed us a gourmet lunch right on the water's edge. One of my favorite parts was watching other rafts go through difficult parts of the river. In the end, it was a lot of fun to spend time with my brothers and sisters and start our trip off with a great adventure.

4 comments:
Sarah, you were a great primary choristor. Drew always loved singing in nursery with you. Good luck with the new calling.
what a blast!! sounds like such an adventure. oh, and costa rica sounded fun, too ;)
Rafting looks like so much fun! I've never been. I'm glad you had such a fun holiday!
Looks like you had a great time!!
Post a Comment