I just finished this really good book. It's about Nicholas Sparks and his adventures with his brother as they take a three week trip around the world. It is also a memoir about their life growing up through triumph and tragedy. It is heartwarming and gives greater insight into who Nicholas Sparks is and some of the stories behind his best novels. I loved the book because it caused me to pause at different times in my day and reflect on my childhood and my experiences. The book is kind of long (368 pages), but is a quick read and captivating from the beginning. Be ready to laugh, cry and be in awe from cover to cover.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
HIghly Recommended
I just finished this really good book. It's about Nicholas Sparks and his adventures with his brother as they take a three week trip around the world. It is also a memoir about their life growing up through triumph and tragedy. It is heartwarming and gives greater insight into who Nicholas Sparks is and some of the stories behind his best novels. I loved the book because it caused me to pause at different times in my day and reflect on my childhood and my experiences. The book is kind of long (368 pages), but is a quick read and captivating from the beginning. Be ready to laugh, cry and be in awe from cover to cover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a coincidence, I just picked this book up at the library yesterday. I've been wanting to read it since I heard about the "lost and found" copy going around. So here it is in my house and I'm so excited to begin.
Thanks for the recommendation!! Keep those book ideas coming because I always need more ideas! Especially from you, the ultimate reader.
I loved this book, too. It is great! I can't believe how much reading you get done Sarah!
Post a Comment