Monday, December 11, 2006

Holiday Craving

After Thanksgiving, a craving comes that only comes during the holidays-hot chocolate. I love it! I drink at least a cup everyday. I love how it warms me all over, you can drink it with marshmallows and it tastes so good. It puts me in the Christmas mood. I know I'm crazy sometimes when it is 70 degrees during the day and I still drink hot chocolate, but it's just part of the season. Once Christmas is over, I put the boxes away and they wait until next year when the holidays roll around again. Mmm, I think I'll have a cup right now.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

have i got a recipe for you...

Miranda said...

Mmmmm.... I love hot chocolate too! My favorite right now is the peppermint hot chocolate and cinnamon hot chocolate from Kroger. So tasty...especially with whipped cream on the top!

Anonymous said...

They've got 12 step programs for that.