Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Car Games

I love going places in the car with Jon because once in a while he makes up these fun car games for us to play. On Sunday we were on our way to the ward Christmas party and he had me guess the Christmas song he was whistling. We went back and forth whistling songs for each other to guess. The car ride wasn't very long, but the game was fun. I'm not a very good whistler so when it was Jon's turn to guess he would take a long time to hear me whistle air or because I was laughing so much. Jon would sometimes throw in random songs outside of Christmas so I would rack my brain thinking of a song that I didn't know in the first place. Other games we play in the car are 'I Spy' and 'name a random object then tell an experience in your life that involved the object'.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Chad is so random like that too! I would be awful at the whistle game!

Michelle said...

LOL...this is so classic of you two! i love it! we'll have to try that random object game - that sounds fun.

Anonymous said...

This sound like Jon-he has always had to have something to do-even in the car while driving. I would be terible at the whistle game, too. I'm glad you have so much fun with each other.

Mom Amundson