Tuesday, July 04, 2006

It's the Little Things

The other day I was thinking about how much I enjoy having a baby and being a mom. I started to make a list of the little things I love about Natalie. I know there will be many more days of little moments to come, but these are just a few of my favorites.

  • seeing her smile at me when she wakes up from a nap
  • watching her smile and wiggle when Jon talks to her on the phone
  • when she's eating and she pauses to give me a smile then goes right back to eating
  • having her snuggle on my shoulder when she is asleep
  • watching her concentrate on trying to get a toy or put her pacifier in her mouth
  • watching her get excited and laugh when Jon gets home from work and plays with her
  • having her always keep an eye on me when someone else is holding her
  • when she grabs my face and give me a big wet kiss on my nose

No comments: