Monday, July 17, 2006

Chatty Cathy & Vacations

Our week has been pretty normal and hum-drum for us, until Sunday. Natalie has been pretty quiet and low key this last week and suddenly perked up and came alive when we got to church. She talked and babbled the entire time unless she had a pacifier in her mouth. Since we got home, she hasn't stopped. I thought it was a one day thing, but when she got up this morning, it started all over again. It's funny to watch her discover her voice and all the different sounds and things she can do with her mouth.

I leave for Boston tomorrow to spend a week with my family. I have a sister living in Boston right now while her husband goes to law school and two sisters in the Hill Cumorah Pageant. I have never been to that part of the country and am excited to go. I plan to blog my trip, but we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh I can't WAIT for that phase! Hope you enjoy Boston!!