Jon and I rented a fun movie a couple weeks ago called "Little Manhattan". It's about a fifth-grade boy, living in NYC, who falls in love with a girl in his school class. It has a lot of little laughs. It stars Cynthia Nixon (Sex in the City and Bradley Whitford (West Wing) as the boy's parents. I recommend this movie for a good weekend chuckle.
Friday, July 28, 2006
Fun Flick
Jon and I rented a fun movie a couple weeks ago called "Little Manhattan". It's about a fifth-grade boy, living in NYC, who falls in love with a girl in his school class. It has a lot of little laughs. It stars Cynthia Nixon (Sex in the City and Bradley Whitford (West Wing) as the boy's parents. I recommend this movie for a good weekend chuckle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute! we're always looking for good clean ones...
Post a Comment