Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm Back!

I got back Tuesday night from my vacation to Boston and New York to see my sisters and family. I had a great time. We spent a few days in Boston where my sister Alyson lives and went to Concord, Salem and Lexington.



Then we drove to Palmyra to see my sisters Kathryn and Julia in the Hill Cumorah Pagaent. While there, we saw the church sites and went to Niagra Falls.


After that, we drove to New York City for a two days and saw as much as we could (Empire State Building, UN, Times Square, Ground Zero, Statue of Liberty, Chinatown, Central Park). My favorite part of the trip was the American History walking tour of Boston and the church sites. Natalie was a real trooper with all the driving. It was quite a whirlwind trip, and a lot of fun, but I'm glad to be home.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Sarah! it looks like you had such a great time. i would love to visit boston sometime, and ny is simply fabulous. you & natalie look so cute & you can totally see your family resemblance in these pics! i'll bet jon is glad to have you back!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you had a great trip! Was the lobster good? Natalie is a great age for traveling, and it looks like she enjoyed herself as much as you did.

Jon and Sarah said...

The lobster was pretty good. It's not something I would have on a regular basis though. If you're ever on the northeast coast, it's cheap and worth a try.

My Many Coloured Days said...

Looks like a great trip! I've been everywhere except NYC! Natalie is a great age for travelling! Teach em while they're young. Enjoy being home.

Camie said...

Adorable pictures!! What a fun trip! It seems like little natalie has been a travelling girl ever since she arrived!!