Friday, June 12, 2009

Fruits of Our Labor


This week we are starting to harvest vegetables from our garden. The wait has been worth it! Last night we each tried a radish from our garden. They were quite spicy, but good. Today we picked some snow peas to put in our salad for dinner. We only have a few, but they will be tasty. We can't wait for the rest of our veggies to ripen and be ready for harvest.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

janel said...

Chubby little preschooler hands holding fresh produce....so cute!

Deb said...

Wow! I am impressed..way to go!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am very impressed. I wish our garden was as good as yours. Sadly, ours wasn't too successful this time, but we're hoping for something better in the fall.

Julia said...

Mmm. That looks tasty. Makes me wish we had a garden. someday...

Michelle said...

hooray!! your snow peas look great!

Mama Nut said...

snow peas are my favorite! Yum!