Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Us Lately

I know it has been forever since I last posted. Time just seems to get away from me. All kinds of things have happened in the last two months. Like...


...my sister Kathryn came to visit. We spent a day in Spokane, then went to Coeur D'Alene, ID to a fun indoor water park. We loved having Kathryn come visit and Natalie loved having another playmate.

...the Easter Bunny found our house! Curtis and Natalie loved discovering what the Easter Bunny brought. Unfortunately it was raining on Sunday, so I don't have pictures in their Easter outfits. We also had our friends, the Stewart's, over for some yummy Easter dinner.

...Jon turning 31. He got a Wii for his birthday, so we have been perfecting our golf swing and strikes on the bowling lanes. Too bad it doesn't reflect how we would do in real life.


...working on the yard. Jon has become a weekend warrior and has made our yard one of the best in the neighborhood. We have also started planting our garden. Right now 11 pea plants have sprouted and 1 radish has gone missing. Hopefully we will be successful with the rest of our vegetables.


...going to visit cousins in Utah. It was my maiden drive to Utah on my own. Fortunately, my friend Michelle and her two boys decided to join us. I saw my sister and her husband graduate from BYU, met our new cousin McKay and played with our Amundson cousins all weekend. It was great to spend time with family and to be closer so I could drive.

That about sums it up for us. We are loving Richland and the spring time. We spend much of our time outside in the yard or riding bikes. We can't wait for it to warm up even more and start swimming too.

6 comments:

Julia said...

It was great to see you guys! We were glad you were able to make it down for our graduation even though it was short. We miss you guys.

Kenna said...

Great pics! It was good to see you guys! Take care.

Liz said...

Looks like you guys have been having alot of fun! I love how Natalie looks like a miniature but dark haired you and how Curtis seems to look SO much like Jon! Two happy beautiful babies!

Rainie said...

I was just thinking to myself that it's been to long since you posted. I love the update. Curtis is getting so big, he doesn't even look like a baby anymore. I'm glad you're doing good.

Carol said...

I've been waiting to hear about you. I love the Easter picture. Hugs and kisses to all of you.

Kathryn said...

Hey, that's me!

It looks like Natalie is just as excited about that Wii as Jon is.

Cute Easter picture :) I like.