In an effort to help Natalie learn some responsibility, we decided she could carry her own stuff to church. Last week, Natalie and I went on a mommy-daughter date to the fabric store and she picked out the material she wanted for her church bag. I made it this afternoon and by the smile on her face, you can see how excited she is for church. Now only if Sunday could come a little quicker.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Ready for Church
In an effort to help Natalie learn some responsibility, we decided she could carry her own stuff to church. Last week, Natalie and I went on a mommy-daughter date to the fabric store and she picked out the material she wanted for her church bag. I made it this afternoon and by the smile on her face, you can see how excited she is for church. Now only if Sunday could come a little quicker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is such a cute idea...it reminds me of when we were young and sewing all sorts of things! You are doing a good job.
How was church today, Natalie? Your new bag is so cute.
Such a cute bag Natalie. Hope you had fun at church with your new bag.
Post a Comment