
Last week, I went to Arizona with the kids to spend a week with my family and for an extended family Girl's Retreat in St. George. We had great time. We spent two days at my parents cabin enjoying the cool weather, roasting marshmallows and shooting. Natalie was the life of the party with all the friends that came. Above is Natalie and Curtis wearing their protective head gear while we used the shotguns. Notice Curtis all ready to go in his camo sweats.

Then my mom, Curtis and I spent the weekend with her sisters and their daughters for a Girl's Retreat in St. George. We had a great time talking, crafting, eating and shopping. I loved seeing my sisters and catching up with everyone. I already can't wait for next year.
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I think every mom needs a little 'girl time' with her friends/sisters/mom/aunts/cousins ...whoever!
That was so fun! It was great to see you and see how much Curtis has grown. I like Curtis's camo sweats. They look great.
What a great week we all had together. We always have withdrawals after you leave.
how fun! reminds me of our project/scrapbooking days back in kansas!
i'm still freaking out over here, by the way.
Post a Comment