Yesterday I helped put on a Halloween party for the three wards that meet in our building. It was a huge success. We had at least 40 kids there with their moms. We had a great time. There was story time, a costume parade, a simple craft, cupcake decorating and games. Natalie loved playing with her friends and devouring her sprinkle and candycorn covered cupcake. I am glad it went so well and am now ready for Halloween!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute costumes! Our girls are being the two witches from "The Wizard of Oz" (well, "Wicked") this year. Good thinking with the silver funnel! What was Jon?
Is this the first Halloween party Jon's been in charge of since the singles' ward, when we did our pumpkin passing game, pizza, RB, etc? I'm sure he still remembers the trauma involved in planning that one, as I do! Congrats on the success, and on having cute kids!
You all look so cute! Happy Halloween!
I love the costumes! I'm glad you guys had a good time at the Halloween Party.
What a great Mom. Cute costumes and a fun family.
Post a Comment