
Last week Natalie checked out a book called "Machines At Work" by Byron Barton. It's about knocking down a building with big machines and building a new one. We have read it to her several times and now she has started to ask questions about Jon's work. Each morning she gets up and asks, "What you do Daddy?" He replies, "I work on the computer and go to meetings." With a somewhat dejected look on her face she says, "oh." We think she wishes he drove a dump truck, wore a hard hat, and carried a lunch box to work everyday. I guess computers and meetings are not very exciting to a two-year old.
5 comments:
That is so cute...little kids are the sweetest, don't you think?
How adorable. I wish we could bottle these moments, and save them forever :)
That's so cute. What a darling girl she is.
so cute!
Gma A thinks she so smart, and someday she will think what Daddy does is cool!
Post a Comment