Moments from the lives of Jon, Sarah, Natalie, Curtis, and Ryan
WOW! Congratulations! Chad and I will be praying for you and the baby. Natalie will be a great big sister!!
YEAH! Congratulations! We, too, will be praying that all goes well!
Thanks for sharing the great news!! That is wonderful. We love being a family of four--it's so cute to have siblings! Let us know if you find out what you are having!
Congratulations! So, are you due in June? I am so excited for you guys!!
Congrats you guys! Of course I suspected when I saw you park in the "expectant mothers" spot at Kroger...ha ha.Our blog spot is laurelking.blogspot.comAdd us to your list.Talk to you at church!laurel
Congrats congrats! How are you feeling? The summer is a wonderful time to be fat and have a baby to easily tote around. Best of luck!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW! Congratulations! Chad and I will be praying for you and the baby. Natalie will be a great big sister!!
YEAH! Congratulations! We, too, will be praying that all goes well!
Thanks for sharing the great news!! That is wonderful. We love being a family of four--it's so cute to have siblings! Let us know if you find out what you are having!
Congratulations! So, are you due in June? I am so excited for you guys!!
Congrats you guys! Of course I suspected when I saw you park in the "expectant mothers" spot at Kroger...ha ha.
Our blog spot is laurelking.blogspot.com
Add us to your list.
Talk to you at church!
laurel
Congrats congrats! How are you feeling? The summer is a wonderful time to be fat and have a baby to easily tote around. Best of luck!
Post a Comment