Thursday, January 24, 2008

Full of Surprises

We had our ultrasound today and found out we are having a BOY. Yes, Natalie is having a brother. We were both shocked and absolutely excited. Both of our parents are thrilled as well. It still seems a little unreal that we will have a boy. I guess I should start buying Hot Wheels and trucks to even out the dolls and purses. Our other exciting news from the sonographer is that she said he will be tall. Jon and I are not tall so anything that brings a little height will be great. We are now off to buy some blue!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

yay! congratulations! if you want some tips on boys, give me a call! we're so excited for you!

The Wife said...

Congratulations! So now that you have one of each, are you done? I love how people always ask that....

Wendell said...

Congrats! Boys rule.

Miranda said...

That's wonderful!

My Many Coloured Days said...

Congrats on the height AND the gender! We LOVE having boys! Enjoy the blues!

Megan said...

That is so exciting. I am glad to hear that everything went well with the ultrasound and that he cooperated!

janel said...

Congratulations! We're happy for you guys!
--Janel and Mark