Friday, March 30, 2007
Under the Big Top
Jon received two tickets to the circus that came to town this week, so I decided to take Natalie for a little outing. She loved it. Her favorite parts were the music and watching the horses run around the ring. She also had cotton candy for the first time and wanted only the first three bites, so I got to enjoy the rest. She sat on the pony for a picture, but wasn't very thrilled about being that close to an animal. We had a fun time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Rozlyn would be so super jealous if she knew that Natalie actually got to go inside that red tent. I'm sad we didn't end up making it there because I know my kids would have loved it. I felt better though after you told me about all the extra expenses.
what a cute shot! i love the expression on her face!
Post a Comment