Monday, March 26, 2007

Back from Oblivion

I know it has been almost a month since I have posted anything on my blog. We have been doing regular, everyday things lately. We did have a few exciting times though. Our friends the Rothe's came to visit for the weekend and my mom and sister came to visit for their spring break. All of this meant fun conversation and eating out. With my family, we also did lots of shopping, swimming and going to the park. I love having visitors come.

Jon and I are busy with our church callings, Jon with work and I taking care of Natalie. Natalie's latest antics including being just tall enough to reach inside the bathroom drawers and empty its contents and being mom's "assistant" and "helper" where ever Mom goes. She is getting better and faster with her walking, so I think she will start running soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i love natalie's little sandals! we sure miss you guys... do you remember trying to get parker to take his first steps in your living room? then once he learned to run, he never walked again! you will have your hands full - but what a fun time! so glad you are back in the blogging universe!