Natalie's 1st birthday was on Tuesday. We had a great party. We invited some friends over for dinner and to help us celebrate. Jon surprised me with buying decorations for the party.
Natalie loved eating her birthday cake. She was a little dainty at first, but once she realized Jon and I weren't going to stop her, she thoroughly enjoyed her cake. For the rest of us, I made little heart shaped cakes that we frosted and decorated.
After her first gift was opened, a stroller, the other wrapped gifts were forgotten. Natalie also got a few babydolls to put in her stroller and she hasn't let go of them yet. She was showered with gifts by her grandparents and had a wonderful day.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Natalie!! What a fast year!
I LOVE the decorations!! So cute! and I hope Natalie has as much enjoyment out of her stroller as Lydia has had over the years--she loves it still!! What a perfect 1 year old gift!
happy birthday, natalie! looks like such a fun party - wish we could've been there!
Post a Comment