Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bangs and Anticipation


On Friday, I took Natalie to our friend Bonnie for her first bang trim. She didn't squirm and looks so grown up now. I think she looks more like a little girl than a baby.

I am so excited for Natalie's first birthday next week. It's almost like Christmas for me. Maybe because it means peanut butter and jam sandwiches, a bigger car seat, whole milk, and the toddler clothing department. Just 9 more days!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie really does look like a big girl with her hair like that!! What an adorable picture!! I'm with you on the great advantages of turning one! Clayton loves that whole milk!

Michelle said...

what a cutie! love the bangs! the first birthday really is the best. i can't wait to turn tyler around in his car seat! just one more month for me!!

Anonymous said...

She does look so grown up, and very cute!! I can't believe she will be one-take lots of video, and pictures. Wish we could be there to share in the BIG DAY!!

Miranda said...

What a fast year...she is so big!

Anonymous said...

She looks so old (& cute)! I'm impressed that she sat still enough for a trim. Good job Natalie!

Anonymous said...

That is not Natalie, where did she go? She looks so grown-up . What a doll.