Thursday, October 05, 2006

All I Want for Christmas...

That's right-my two front teeth. We are in the middle of teething with Natalie right now. Her bottom tow teeth are in the process of appearing and with it has come a runny/stuffy nose, fever and some late night feedings. I look forward to the sickies being over. It is fun though to watch her tongue figure out what has appeared in her mouth. I am trying to get a picture of her so I can post it on my blog. I think her teeth will be in by Christmas too.

3 comments:

Wendell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendell said...

Is she drooling a lot? Drew sure did. He and I will be in town this weekend. I'll give you call tomorrow. ~sorry to other readers for the personal note~

Michelle said...

ah sarah, here's hoping those teeth pop out quickly! it's not fun to get used to sleeping at night, and then have them switch it up on you! post a pic!