Alright, so I am updating my blog. This family update is especially for you Chris. I decided to post a nostalgic picture of Jon and I. This was taken on our honeymoon in Palm Springs, CA. Just north of Palm Springs we took an aerial tramway that went to the top of a mountain. The view was beautiful, but the food at the restaurant wasn't that great.Our lives have been pretty normal the last two weeks. Our biggest news is that Natalie is starting to crawl. It's funny because her movements are so exaggerated, but she is doing it. Jon and I have both been busy with work and our church callings. We had Stake Conference last week and Bishop Keith B. McMullin, from the Presiding Bishopric was there. He gave some interesting comments about the drought in our area. He said that although we can not reach into the heavens and cause the clouds to rain, we need to better Latter-Day Saints and that in turn will show the Lord we have faith that it will rain. He said we need to be better about our prayers, scripture reading, Family Home Evening and not shopping on Sundays. It was a very thought provoking talk.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update. I'm glad someone admits to reading Chris' blog besides me! :)
Glad you guys are doing well.
Thanks for the post! I'm glad you guys are doing well, hope to visit soon.
Post a Comment