Friday, August 04, 2006

Primary Funny


This month in Primary we are working on the song "Holding Hands Around the World". Because of Mother and Father's Day and summer, I put this song off until school started. I showed a picture of some men and asked what the picture was about.

Me: What is this a picture of?

Child: Lamanites.

Me: Okay, what would you call a group of Lamanites with swords, spears and helmets on their head?

Child: Guys.

At this point, all the teachers and I are chuckling because they know what I am looking for, but the correct answer is not coming. I finally ask an older child and they give me the correct answer for the words to the song (army). Primary is full of surprises.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

i love primary funnies...i get them almost every week! that was a good one...my latest was from Sunbeam mosiah beal...

Me: Who knows what a pioneer is?

Mosiah: Someone that lives in pine trees!

My Many Coloured Days said...

That's hilarious and so true! These are the things that keep us coming back each Sunday!