Friday, March 26, 2010

One Month To Go

Tomorrow will be the one month mark before the baby is born! I have been trying to get everything in order from organizing all the baby clothes to making lists of things to get done before the baby comes and our move in May. It is a little bit of a crazy time, but I think the next four weeks will go too quick.

We were lucky to have Jon's sister Haley visit with her cute little boy Mitchell this week. We spent a lot of time at the park and just hanging out together. Come back soon Haley!

3 comments:

Camie said...

I know how you feel--I was due May 5th last year!! And one year ago I was going crazy doing everything for the baby!! We are excited for you guys and little #3!!

Mary said...

Good luck with everything. Let me know if you need me to watch the kids for your doctor's appointment or while you get stuff done. Abby of course loves Natalie comming over.

haley said...

Thanks so much for letting us come and visit. I had a blast, and I know Mitch loves being around other people. Hopefully we will see you again soon!